- Posting Date: 06/25/13 until filled
- SBU: Active Sports & Lifestyle USA, LLC
- Department: Accounting/Finance
- Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Employment Status: Salary
- Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Standard Hours: 40-60hrs. (Varies by season
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Contact: Sarah Plummer - Human Resources Manager: Active Human Resources Department
The allocator is responsible for ensuring the execution of allocations to support merchandise assortments across multiple Active Ride Shop divisions and channels. They are responsible for managing flow of receipts out of the distribution centers and maintaining appropriate by store inventory levels by department/class/sku maximizing profitability.
- Work closely with other Allocation Analyst’s and Planners to develop and manage allocation strategies by product and location
- Manage initial allocation and replenishment out of the warehouse
- Review receiving schedule daily and provide allocations for all respective purchase orders
- Review sales and inventory for styles to prioritize replenishment
- Inventory management: Maintain inventory at appropriate levels : Run sales to stock report to identify and react to any stock imbalances
- Attend regular meetings with the buyers to discuss business strategies and opportunities
- Develop plan “Pre Season” assortment plans through initial line plans and by maintaining category objectives.
- Analyze data on a daily/ weekly / Monthly basis. (Sales, Inventory, profit, economic conditions etc). Use data to make informed business recommendations.
- Travel to stores and competitors
- Other duties as assigned by upper management.
- Time management skills, prioritize tasks, balance work load so that the needs of the organization are met.
- Detail oriented
- Planning and forecasting skills.
- Oral and written communication skills. Effective and concisely communicate with others.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Business intelligence systems (RBI), DAX.
- Ability to collect, package, and present information to the team for informed decision-making and financial planning.
Send Resume to: Active Human Resources Department please specify position and location applied for in the subject line.
Active Careers »