Skateboarding has always celebrated being diverse and not giving way to corporate america. Occasionally, graphics pictured may be offensive to certain individuals. We apoligize for any offensive graphics which may be found in either our print or online catalogs. Please email us with any concerns you may have.
The opinions and ideas expressed within the print and online catalogs of Active Ride Shop are those of the contributors and team riders. These opinions and ideas are not necessarily those of Active Ride Shop.
SALE OF ANY EQUIPMENT IN THIS CATALOG/WEBSITE IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED ON THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT. YOU, OR YOUR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN (IF YOU ARE A MINOR), MUST READ THIS AGREEMENT PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER WITH Active Ride Shop THROUGH EITHER ITS CATALOG OR ITS WEB SITE.
The best safety equipment and the most experienced athlete cannot completely eliminate the risks certain sporting and outdoor activities pose. Certain sporting and outdoor activities are inherently dangerous and ultra-hazardous by their very nature. By purchasing and using the equipment sold by Active Ride Shop, the purchaser understands and voluntarily undertakes the risks involved with sporting and outdoor activities. Such sporting and outdoor activities include, but are not limited to: surfing, snowboarding, and skateboarding. Such risks and dangers include, but are not limited to: sprains, broken bones, bruises, cuts, temporary or permanent paralysis and even death. Other risks include: unforeseen weather conditions, hazardous and unknown terrain, geographical conditions, the use of tobacco, illegal drugs or alcohol, failure to properly maintain equipment, or engaging in sporting and outdoor activities while physically exhausted or disabled. Using the merchandise sold by Active Ride Shop in accordance with the manufacturer's design and recommendations will minimize these risks. However, accidents and unforeseen hazards do exist and the purchaser and users of the merchandise sold by Active Ride Shop agree as follows:
1. I, the purchaser or user of the merchandise, agree to release Active Ride Shop, its owners, agents and employees, from any and all liability for damage, injury, paralysis and death to myself, any other person, or property, resulting from the use or misuse of the merchandise sold by Active Ride Shop.
2. I, the parent of a minor child, agree to release Active Ride Shop, its owners, agents and employees, from any and all liability for damage, injury, paralysis and death to my child, any other person, or property, resulting from the use or misuse of the merchandise sold by Active Ride Shop.
3. It is agreed that any and all liability of Active Ride Shop, its owners, agents and employees shall be limited to the purchase price of the merchandise.
4. It is agreed that any legal action brought against Active Ride Shop for any reason will be brought in the state of California, county of San Bernardino.
5. It is agreed that any claim brought against Active Ride Shop arising from the use or misuse of any merchandise sold by Active Ride Shop will be submitted to binding arbitration in the state of California, county of San Bernardino.
I have read and understand the terms of this agreement. I understand that my purchase and use of the merchandise sold by Active Ride Shop manifests my agreement to the terms of this Agreement. I understand that this Agreement releases Active Ride Shop from any and all claims of liability brought by myself, my minor children, and any other third party who uses the merchandise purchased from Active Ride Shop. Wear appropriate safety equipment. Thank you for choosing Active Ride Shop.