- Posting Date: 4/28/15 until filled
- Approx. Start Date: Immediately
- SBU: Active Sports & Lifestyle USA, LLC
- Department: Retail
- Job Title: Key Holder
- Employment Status: Hourly
- Location: Varies
- Standard Hours: 28
- Work Schedule: Up to 4 nights a week (flexible)
- Contact: Human Resources: Active Human Resources Department
We are looking for potential key holders for our retail location in the Redlands area. Please review the job description and apply using the instructions below:
The store key holder is responsible for opening/closing the store and ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are followed when store management is not on duty. The key holder must supervise all employees and over see sales, merchandise presentation, customer service and all operational functions. The key holder must bring an incredibly passionate, energized, and positive demeanor to the store at all times.
- Maintain direct communication with upper management, buyers, store managers, employees as well as vendors.
- Upholds immaculate store presentation and merchandising schemes.
- Ensures that all merchandise is properly received and put out on the floor in a timely manner
- Delivers exemplary customer service throughout the store.
- Guarantees that all employees are aware of current merchandise offerings, promotions, sales activities and other company projects.
- Is current on all company policies and procedures, and ensures that all employees are working according to them.
- Supports all employees' success by defining goals and helping employees to meet them.
- Open and Close store following the proper procedures
- Ensure that registers are properly opened and closed, doors and security gates are opened and locked, and that alarms are set correctly.
- Confirms that deposit slips, spreadsheets, envelops, and deposit bags are correctly filled out and discrepancies are reconciled and cleared by accounting.
- Stays current and up to date on all computer systems.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Send Resume to: Active Human Resources Department please specify position and location applied for in the subject line.
Active Careers »